Email & Printer SetupE-mail is a fairly simple tool to set up. Some people like servers such as Yahoo or Hotmail, but generally the most popular E-mail system is Outlook. Computer repair in Hallandale Beach is simpler than ever when we here at NuAddition can give you all the help you need to set up your new E-mail account.
Basic E-mail set up for Outlook:
- Click on Microsoft Outlook. From the E-mail accounts, select tools.
- On the E-mail accounts wizard window, select: Add a new E-mail account. Then click next.
- For your server type, select POP 3 or IMAP and then click next.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3/IMAP) window, enter your information as follows: Your Name, E-mail address, User Name, Password Incoming Mail Server (POP3), Outgoing mail server (STMP) then click More Settings.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings window, go to the Outgoing Server tab.
- Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- If you did not change the SMTP relay section, select Use same settings as my incoming mail server. If you changed the user name and password in the SMTP relay section of your Manage E-mail Accounts page, select Log On Using and enter the user name and password.
- Go to the Advanced tab, then change the Outgoing server (SMTP port to 80 or 110).
- Click OK ► Click NEXT ► Click FINISH.
Basic Printer Set Up:
- In Windows XP, click Start, and then click Printers and Faxes.
- In Windows 2000, click Start, point to settings, and then click Printers.
- In Windows XP, under Printer Tasks, click Add a printer.
- In Windows 2000, double-click the Add Printer icon.
- Follow the instructions in Add Printer Wizard.
- If you want to print a test page, make sure the printer is turned on and ready to print.
NuAddition has been servicing local businesses and residents for more than 7 years; let us help you with your computer issues.
NuAddition services Aventura, Hallandale Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Sunny Isles, Hollywood FL and surrounding areas in South Florida. Call today for a free estimate and any questions you have or for more information about computer repair.
Please call (754-423-3581) to set up your estimate. Ask for Joseph. We are available 7 Days a week to better serve our clients in all of South Florida.